I was in Anaheim, California last week for a pharmacy conference for 5 days. The main purpose of the meeting was to recruit residents for the program next year and to present data that I've been collecting (you'll see me with my poster full of data below). I had a great time - my favorite part was the visit to Laguna Beach, Newport Beach, and Huntington Beach (what can I say, I'm a sucker for beaches).
Straight off the plane from California, Luke and I headed to Birmingham then Mt. Cheaha for my mom's family reunion. This trip is always a great weekend away, full of good food, family, and plenty of laughs - and this year did not disappoint. The highlight of this year's trip was the hike we took to see a crashed plane. You probably can't tell, but we're heading straight down the mountain (just ask Amy who slid down the entire way on her backside). You should have seen our faces when they veered off down this mountain!!! Definitely not the "moderately easy" hike that we were promised, but so much fun!
And to all of you who heard me debate whether to get a Christmas tree or not this year (due to time constraints), guess what won out....I love Christmas!
1 comment:
Love the pics, but miss you guys like crazy!
Post a Comment